Thursday 19 June 2014

MY VIEWS! MY THOUGHTS

Blogging has got me thinking! Thinking about stuff I hadn't earlier. For the good, I would call it. 
Here is what has been going on my mind!

On my mind #1: No food on Highways
Long Journey without food? Like really? Toll nakas have only emergency food, what if you're seriously hungry? Biscuit and Water that they have won't suffice! So, definitely we need some food shops!

On my mind #2: Public Toilets? Can you really use them?
They are pathetic to be honest! They stink. You cannot even stand outside them so using them seems next to impossible. Something needs to be done!
 
On my mind #3: One Stop Shop
Malls are one stop shops but we need more yeah? A shop where we can get everything starting from medicines to clothes to food and everything else.

Comment below telling me what's on your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment