Friday 20 February 2015

Garnier Fructis Challenge

It is often said that penning down helps one to analyse,explore..So today it is about Organic Broom. ahh!!!
Is it a new product??
Where in market is it available??
The answer is NO..
It is about my current hair condition-It's dead, dry, dull, frizz,unmanageable. It was an embarrassment when a friend of mine asked me to gift her differently and that was organic broom. What she try doing was,telling me my current hair situation. She thought chopping them off was the only solution. But I love the hair I am in,so I take up this challenge to regain its beauty.
Because there is a saying "where there is a will there is a way"and there is no better application than in your own life.I will bring the change I want to see.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition will help me bring back the hair that my mother nurtured. I am ready for the challenge..

No comments:

Post a Comment