Friday 27 February 2015

Get a better car with Quikr NXT

This post is a part of Indi Happy Hour in association with Quikr NXT. Here is the link - http://www.quikr.com/
Quikr NXT by far is the best online buying and selling site I have come across. I am not sure if they were the first ones to come up with the concept of selling online in India but at least to me and my family they were. Buying online was in itself quite a thing and people were just about getting used to it and trying to understand it’s know-how and then came Quikr which allowed its users to not just buy but also sell what you don’t want or what you don’t use online. Quikr has a major contribution in popularising selling online. If I have to think of selling online, the name that comes to my mind first is Quikr.
Quikr NXT has always been my first choice for buying or selling online. Well very recently I put an ad of my old wrangler jeans and got them sold at such an amazing price. This is when I decided that I won’t let Dad sell off our car to any local seller. Okay so basically before I happened to make such a good deal of my old pair of jeans on Quikr we had decide to sell our old car almost at scrap value to a local seller and mind you the condition of the car was pretty good. It still worked, just that you know right how it is when one gets a new job (Yes I got a job, my first ever job). Well of course my investment would hardly be anything, dad would be anyway doing the needful but a new job is reason enough to replace your old car that you have been using over 10 years with a new one.
My Dad being a little stereo typical was afraid at first about this entire of selling the car online but I somehow managed to convenience him and I put up an ad on Quikr NXT with all its features and other specifications. What followed was various enquires from prospective buyers who were keen on purchasing our car. With Quikr NXT’s latest feature that allows you to chat online and share pictures. It was a deal. We made a lot more than what our local seller was giving us. We sold our old car at an unbelievable price. My Dad was so happy, he went about telling his colleagues of how good Quikr NXT is and how they should all sell their stuff there and nowhere else.
Next came buying a car. My dad thought why not have a look at the very many options on Quikr NXT? So it was his idea this time to buy from Quikr NXT, in fact he downloaded the mobile app and kept in touch with various sellers through the app. So what came home was a car from Quikr NXT and a price that didn’t pinch the pocket even a bit.
Thank you Quikr NXT for making buying and selling so easy and hassle free.

No comments:

Post a Comment