Sunday 1 March 2015

APNO KO APNE DUM PE JEENA SIKHAO

It is not about philosophy but the certainty of life which
shows you ups and down and thats how the graph of one’s life is. As a kid I
always use to wonder what my dad did to buy us happiness, the lovely house we
stayed in, the four wheels that made the unruly road goes as smooth as butter.
Until one day when it was battle that my family lost. That was the turning
point in my life when I had to be the roots of my family tree. He has always
nurtured the thought of giving better life every moment. He always thought that
it is one life and we must make it large.



All of us have gone thru some situation in life that has
changed the way it looked, I was not even an adult, not 18 I thought why it
came so early. But my mother was the branch that stood right and let the
flowers blossom my little sisters. My mother guided me in every walk of life
and she is the creator of the woman I am today.

She has made me independent not only financially but also a
decision maker, my father had taken the right decisions which helped us grow
strength to strength. His saving, where there even after he was not around, I
completed my graduation did my further studies today I can support the family I
am a responsible sister a great daughter and above a good person.

This is a learning that life is not how one thinks it to be,
yet another learning of one’s life that no school or college can impart this is
the education given by my parents to make me self-reliant to fall and rise on
my own to make me learn to balance is the art.

Mother is somebody who knows us in and out. She knows what
we want, what we desire and what our basic need is. My mother has been rock
solid for me. She in the true sense is my life support. She knows when I need
her shoulder to cry and her eyes are stern when I need a lesson. She has made
me a self- reliant person. What I am today or rather where I am today is only
and only because of her guidance and mentoring. She in true sense is my guide
and my mentor.

I take this opportunity today to thank my mother today who
has truly believed in apno ko apne dump e jeena sikhao and helped me grow and
become a better and a more self - reliant person.

This post is part of IndiBlogger Happy Hour contest in
association with HDFC Life, do check the link and video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment