Tuesday 10 March 2015

Meet The New Housing


Life is about moving on. Life is about finding ways to live. Life is about changing and adapting changes. Life is to constantly grow and to change for the better. Every day is a new beginning. Every minute there is a new learning. What is important is to learn from life. To learn that life is not constant. Life moves on. Time and tide wait for no man. If life has given you failure watch out there will be success following it.

I happened to visit this my Grandmother’s place just recently and what she told me truly motivated me. She said that God is always going to be there for us, no matter what. So of in times of your joy you see four feet- two will be yours and the others will be God’s but in times of your sorrow you might just see two feet. I was puzzled, I wondered why? I wondered why would God leave us alone in time sorrow and be with us in your happiness. To this she replied that those two feet won’t be ours but God’s. God will carry us in his arms during the time of sorrow because it’s the almighty who would stay with us through our thick and thin.

What I learnt was that life is about moving on and with what my Grandmother had to teach me I learnt that no matter what, irrespective of whether others will be there for us not. God will always be our strength. With this thought in my mind, I decided to embark a new beginning or rather #StartANewLife.

I had recently had a break up. I was in a relationship for more than 5 years and this break up wasn’t mutual. I stilled him but he had moved on. I cried every day. I had sleepless nights. I had given up on life. I wondered what could have gone wrong. What could it be that forced him to break a 5 year old relationship? I cursed myself for this. I not only gave up on my friends and secluded myself from the group but also I started to remain locked in my room so that I didn’t have to face my family who would have millions of questions to ask.


But I realized that nobody in our life is going to stay forever. People come and people go and life is just a show. Nothing lasts forever so a five year old relationship ended because maybe somewhere God would have something better planned for me. I have moved on in life. I have moved on from that phase of life where all that mattered was him. I have realized that I am stronger than my sorrows and grief. I have learnt the way of life. I have learnt that life is about moving on and starting a new every time there is a downfall. 

Watch this video here-

No comments:

Post a Comment