Friday 6 March 2015

Dry baby, happy baby

This post is a part of - https://www.rewardme.in/tag/Pampers

A child is a mother’s creation is they say, but I believe in the complete opposite. I would rather say, it is a child who gives birth to a mother. Yes, a child is the one who gives birth to a mother and motherhood. A woman is complete they say, when she is a mother. I truly believe in this and now feel immense satisfaction when I go through the same phase in my life. A woman moves through various cycles of life, from being a daughter, to a sister, to being a wife and then ultimately being a mother. Motherhood is the best thing that happens to a woman. A woman is given this gift by god that she gives birth to a child. I personally believe it requires immense strength and will power to bear a child for nine months. Because the child lives through you and vice versa. The nine months that a child lives in the mother’s womb, the child connects to the mother. A child breathes through the mother, it eats, and lives through the mother. And hence I say motherhood is the best thing that happens to a woman and gives birth to a beautiful relationship what they call of a child and parent.

Child finds joy in little and simple things. Like the simplest of things makes a child happy, for instance even a small sweet that somebody gets for a child makes a child very happy. If their favorite poetry is narrated somewhere, they feel a part of it and start to join in. This is not something that a grown up can do. Once when we grow up, we change. We become more world oriented than self - oriented. We start to think about what others have to say and what others will think about our actions.
I remember when I was a kid, I always said that I want to grow up fast but now that I am all grown up I do realize that my life as a kid was a lot better than what it is now. No tension, no worry only happiness and joys in little things. How I wish I could lead such a life even today but well only the little ones are fortunate.
So it is utmost important that now that we are grown up and realize how crucial and how joyful our yester years were, we do the best for the little ones. Right from ensuring that they have their meals on time and to making sure that they sleep well. For them to sleep well, it is important that their diaper remains dry. Well, it is Pampers Baby Dry Pants that takes care of this and ensures dryness both inside and outside for up  to 12 hours. This will keep the baby dry and healthy because a dry baby is a happy baby.

Watch this Ad here-

No comments:

Post a Comment