Sunday 22 March 2015

SHOPPING

Happiness is for me shopping, when it comes to that one thing that can make me happy or instantly make me forget all my worries, it is shopping. Well to precisely say the retail therapy never fails, and especially with the female gender, it can never go wrong. So to describe my happiness all I can say is, that shopping it is that brings that smile on my face. Be in times when I want to celebrate or the times when I just need a time out, or a day off, all I think of is shopping. I enjoy shopping to an extent that sometimes I even wonder that the movie, Shopaholic was based upon my life. :-p
Well, jokes apart my mantra of happiness is shopping. Even if it involves shopping for the silliest and pettiest thing, I enjoy it to the core. I love the entire process of going to different shops, giving my eyes the pleasure of witnessing beautiful creations and what best can be the way to appreciate this beauty than just purchasing them. One must learn to appreciate good work, is what I as taught back in school and I truly abide by it, by going on a shopping spree.
So, to tell you more about my shopping love, I am that person who can shop till they drop. Shopping is my ultimate love and rather my first love. From college days to my current working days, shopping has always been by my side. Off late online shopping is the one, which has caught my attention and has got me so attracted to its  charm, that every time I open my phone, I don’t forget to check out the latest deals on the app, and to add an icing to the cake, I almost every time indulge in shopping it. The very concept of online shopping attracts me all the more, because there is a lot of excitement which is attached to the concept. One has to patiently wait for the product to arrive and then when the product arrives it is more a like a surprise gift that has arrived, although you know what the product is, yet there is that spark of excitement attached to it. As the product arrives, there is that excitement and anxiety to see what has come and how the product looks like. And hence I say online shopping has added that new zeal and enthusiasm to my happiness. It gives me that extra dose of happiness at the click of a button, without even going to the malls or shopping centres, one can bring happiness instantly.
Well so here goes my mantra of happiness and this my way of bringing happiness to my life and also happiness to the life of my dear and near ones. (I do consider buying stuff for my dear ones as well, rarely though :-p

LINK HERE- http://CokeURL.com/96jnc

TVC BELOW:

).

No comments:

Post a Comment