Saturday 14 March 2015

TOGETHER

Optimism is the key to good and happy life. Optimism is the essence of a good life. It takes absolutely nothing away if you try to find good in the bad and happiness in sorrow, it would make things a lot easier, trust me. Well it’s obviously not as easy it may seem but with a family like mine it is all seems like a bed of roses. This is about how I am gifted and blessed by god.
It is a saying that your parents are your creator, your god. Not only is my existence because of them but they are also the reason of living to me. They in the true sense are the reason why I am alive, the reason why I am so optimistic and they are my real motivation and my true inspiration.

I was born and breaded in beautiful Spain that was the home to me. I could not have thought of moving out from this place. I absolutely love being there, the NRI tag that I got just added up to all the pleasures and joys of staying there. Like how it is in a Cinderella story, I had all the comforts. I was surrounded by all the best things of the world.
It was till this one fine day when my father decided that he wanted to shift back to our native place, India. This decision he took because he had his old parents to take care of and also a whole business that needed my Dad to be there. I did understand the reason but still at the moment in time, I was hypnotised or rather frozen. I thought that was the end of my so called “good life”. I had grown up with my friends there, I was born and brought up as per the culture there. Not that I didn’t understand why my father had to take this decision but I was very scared.  I was completely shattered. I didn’t know how to react then but all I knew was that it was certain. The decision of moving from this beautiful country was final, my Dad had already taken the call.
 Then we finally moved to India. I was apprehensive but my parents were my strength they told me that as long as we are #together we may not have all but together we have it all. My family are my parents they are my pillar, my strength. They are the ones whom I can fall back on, on whom I can completely rely and to whom I can entrust my all.

They in the true sense are the purpose and inspiration to my living.

Today I am happy that the shift bought so much more to us. We are always together in our good and bad because home is where the heart is.

In association with housing.com, do view the link https://housing.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment