Monday 23 March 2015

REFRESHING BREAKFAST

One must always ensure that a healthy diet helps one live a
healthy life and a healthy living. And hence a healthy meal is what is most
important for a healthy living. When it comes to food, one must never
compromise, a good food gives one the required nutrients and supplements that
are required by the body. Now, when it comes to starting your day with food, it
the morning Nashta or breakfast which is the first meal of the day. I am sure
you must have all heard about the famous saying which goes like, eat your
breakfast like a rich man and then your lunch like a middle class man and the
last meal which is your dinner must be like that of a beggar. Well there is a
valid and important reason why people say this. The reason is because that is
how our body is programmed and functions in that style. There is no harm is
eating food, but there is a limit and proportion in which our body needs food. One
cannot over do with food, any such thing affects the body badly and disrupts
our schedule, and so we must never compromise on good food.

When it comes to my breakfast I prefer starting my day with
some refreshing food, like fruits and some healthy dry fruits is what I would
prefer my day to start with. I am a milk lover and so all milk products are
always welcome for me, so my ideal breakfast must have a mix of all for sure,
it helps me with the required strength and stamina to keep me on my toes all
day, and lively given my profession. And so I am really looking forward to
enjoy my morning breakfast at Guptaji’s place, which is going to have a proper
mix of all the above that I need to kick start my day.

I am going to Guptaji’s place to have some mouth-watering
strawberry and banana cornflakes, the meal will have a proper proportionate of
fruits along with my favourite milk and of course cornflakes to complete the
nutrients to my breakfast. The main reason why I am so eager and excited to go
to Guptaji’s place is because the breakfast is not too heavy nor is it too
light that will keep me hungry again. At the same time it helps me finish my
breakfast soon, as I don’t need to separately eat fruits, and then milk. It is
a quick meal with all nutrients, required for my body. I am going to relish
this one for sure, with some yum flavour of strawberry and banana. A perfect
start this one is for my day!

Here is the link to some more healthy food recipes:
https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta
https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia

No comments:

Post a Comment