Monday 16 March 2015

Garnier Fructis Challenge

It reminds me about my friend’s wedding party, I was all decked up, ready for the bash.
Dress check
Footwear check
Bag Gucci Check
But but my hair? I wanted to hide my ugly hair. My frizzy hair. My dull hair. My dry hair.
I hated how my hair ruined my entire look and I hated how my hair looked nothing less than an organic broom.

But then I took the Garnier #HappyHairChallenge and things changed. In a month’s span my hair became manageable and smooth from frizzy and dry. I too was surprised to see the difference in my hair in less than two weeks and at the end of a month, my hair completely changed. Today my hair is a lot smoother than what it was a month ago. It’s a lot more manageable. It’s no more frizzy and no more dry.

My split-ends have reduced considerably or rather I can say that they have all almost vanished. My hair fall has almost disappeared. It feels nothing less than a magic, really.


The use of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner has worked wonders for my hair. It has completely redefined my hair. It has made my hair happy. I am so happy that I took the #HappyHairChallenge and even happier with its results. Thanks Garnier for making my hair look so much better and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment