Friday 21 August 2015

Airtel 4G


Well I remember the days when getting a sim card or getting a phone for that matter was a great achievement or possession in itself. I briefly remember how I got my first phone, the most basic one indeed where calling and messaging were the only features that were used in a phone. And now the times have changed and I believe they have changed for the good. A lot of people criticize and may oppose this and rather blame it on adoption of western culture, but I am of a different opinion and I believe this change has got us good and progress. I am so glad to have a smart phone today, a phone which is really smart in all aspect, be it calling or messaging I can use them at minimal costs, thanks to yet another development in the field of technology, we now have Internet. An internet which does not function at the speed of a rabbit but a speed which is tremendously good and can now help download movies and videos at an unbelievably great speed.

With the birth of Airtel 4G, I think we have made a great progress and achievement. Today watching a video on YouTube or surfing the internet to get directions, it is all possible with Airtel 4G. I personally am a great fan of English serials and enjoy watching them especially while I am travelling. Thanks to the internet speed I have never been able to successfully complete even a single episode, by the time the episode buffers and continues to resume from where it lost connectivity, I am half way through my destination and almost loose interest in watching it. But now with Airtel 4G and the promising commercials of the company, I am sure to watch multiple episodes and be on pace with my favourite serials.

From watching television shows to getting directions when lost, it will all be so much simpler and convenient with the introduction of Airtel 4G. One can now navigate and get around places without losing connectivity or without having to dependent upon on people to get directions. Well, these ae just a few things that one can do with the help of a faster internet connection. The use and benefits are unlimited.

To sum it up, I must applaud Airtel and must certainly appreciate them for this great development and introduction to the Indian masses, it surely is a sign of progress for us. I can now make use of Airtel 4G from baking to dancing, because now everything is available at the click of a button and without losing connectivity. The price for the connection is amazing as one does not have to bother to shell out that extra money to enjoy better connectivity. Thank you Airtel for giving us the freedom to empower ourselves with Airtel 4G. I am going to get my Airtel 4G now, what are you waiting for?


Use Airtel 4G and empower yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment