Tuesday 13 January 2015

It’s just Quikr in Bangalore

This post is part of the IndiBlogger happy Hour campaign for Quikr 

Quikr…Quikr….The jingle hits my mind each time I think of something to do with reselling or purchasing goods which are at affordable price. Quikr is one of the leading E-commerce sites today for selling stuff from cupboard to wardrobe, from oven grills to refrigerator chills. One can trust the site for being genuine and affordable in every sense. Bangalore is the IT hub of our country and without a doubt I can make this statement; that everyone from little baby to the building granny is technology savy. It is indeed soon going to become the first city with Wi-Fi. 

So using the internet for every little thing is very common in the city and is the only reason why it names itself the production house of Information Technology.Today E-commerce has made our life so convenient that one does not need to walk that extra mile to acquire the household groceries and office printing and stationeries. 

So one finds it very easy to hop on to the internet and use it for purposes like selling old furniture or the retired tape recorder. And thanks to the latest developments with technology; that one can now have all of this done at the click of a button. I mean seriously could you even imagine getting a quote for your old tape recorder or the desktop that is lying in the wall storage.

Well, the answer to all your solutions is now Quikr. The one word will do wonders to your life. Just remember this one word as it is the problem to all your solutions and the only place which gives you the appropriate specifications.

 I personally recommend you to use Quikr for the wonderful experience it has given me and my family. Well I have a small experience to share with you, to justify how Quikr has been a blessing in every aspect. So, this involves my sister and my brother in law who shifted to Bangalore soon after marriage, as my brother in law was given an on- site opportunity with IT giant of the country – Infosys. We all had her set of apprehensions to this and my sister resisted this to an extent that she said she wants to stay back with us, however I wish such things were possible in our society.   

Moving ahead, with all apprehensions and resistance and of course with all elderly advice my sister and my brother in law decided to shift to Bangalore. In the initial days of shifting, my sister had to solely manage the house hold affairs and was much tensed about the entire thing. She kept ringing mom for every little thing that she had to purchase and was worried about the cost, as her expertise in this was nil. That is when Quikr entered our lives and made this tough transition; a smooth joy of ride. It was just while watching the television one day that the work Quikr struck the chord of my brain and I with all excitement rang up my sister and told her about it. She immediately decided to check for this on the Internet and found amazing deals for every household appliance that she wanted to purchase. 

The list grew from basic furniture to the refrigerator, from the coffee mugs to the soft bed jumps. And from that very day Quikr is a remedy to all our homely affairs. It has extended its popularity even to my mom now, as she uses it to sell of old and unwanted furniture and mixer. 

This is how Quikr has had an important and significant impact in our life, because a house can be purchased by giving those brokerage charges, but it requires that transition from being a house to a home; “Home sweet home”.


Thanks to Quikr for making this transition possible Quick! Do visit their site http://bangalore.quikr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment