Sunday 21 December 2014

Shave for it makes you look manlier than ever

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette

I personally see this as a hygiene necessity more than anything else. I mean why you would not want to shave. Is hygiene necessary only for girls or women, why can’t the men also work on their hygiene and looks equally? I sometimes feel men have this weird fetish for their beard for they say it makes them feel manlier and they like to go around with that bearded look.
Well, I must say that you men live in a world of weird fantasy then, because let me scream out to all you men there that women prefer you in a clean shave look than the subtle or the beard. I mean for every damn reason this is justified, not just to get intimate but even otherwise.
I mean would men ever appreciate the fact that girls don’t wax or do their eyebrows? The answer is a straight no, so then why is it that men can’t do this little for us ladies. For once forget about the women in your life, this is basic hygiene and is important for all you men in every walk of life, from college to work or in events / family gatherings. So I not be at your best and pass the test.
Yes, guys it is about passing that test, starting from meeting your employer to meeting your girl’s parents, it involved you to make this small effort to clean shave and make that impression. An impression that will last for a life time and will take you ahead in this race.
Let me share with you all a small piece of advice that had received from my grandfather once, his words went like “Remember a true gentleman is the one who is always well dressed and is clean is every aspect” It is now I realize the importance of these words and feel that men should shave and it is only the women who are in their life, in form of mother, sister, girlfriend, friend, wife who can get them to do this and make a difference.
I know all you people there are wondering for what am I even talking about, I mean is shaving so important today and the only answer I have to this one is “Yes” it is very important, for it is a basic hygiene necessity and hence I urge all you women to tell this one statement to all men in your life “Shave, for it makes you look manlier than ever”


No comments:

Post a Comment