Sunday 21 December 2014

#WillYouShave

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette

Prompto I get a reply for this, naa…I am too lazy for this today. Honey are we going out somewhere that I really need to? Can we not just go for dinner and come back? And the only thing I think of is why the hell I go through this painful therapy of hair removal and waxing.
I wonder most of the times, why only we women have to undergo all this and why even the men can’t put in the same efforts every time to look their best. And hence I decided to teach my loved one a tough lesson this time. I told him clearly that I will not step out with him unless he shaves and comes with me like a gentleman.
Well, my condition did not go down very well with him and we got into an argument , which eventually broke out into laughter, for he realized that I did not ask for much from him and that he just needed to shave and we were ready to go.
And as always I won the argument and he decided to shave, and so finally we were on the way for dinner. It was one of the regular restaurants that we go to and decided to head there straight.
While we were enjoying our meal and me was still laughing over it, my loved one seemed to be still annoyed with me for doing this to him. It was only after this little reunion as I may call it, did I get all the credit for having him to shave.
So, while we were enjoying our dinner, I see a couple in their mid-20’s walking up to us and I see my loved one breaking into a huge smile and instantly he gets up and hugs the guy, while I stand up gracefully and greet the lady. “ Aree…yaar Rahul to bilkul nahi badla hai, you look the same , young and charming as always” said the man to my husband. While I am still finding myself a little lost and next my husband turns around to me and introduces me to his childhood buddy aka the langhotia yaar “Sachin”.
I smile back at him and he only says Bhabhi “Rahul is the same charming as ever; girls were flat on him in college for his looks”, while I look back at my husband only to make him realize that I owe the credit to this one. Well after the normal greetings, we settle down to have dinner together and then finally depart and bid them a goodbye.
It was only our way back, did my husband thank me and whispered in my ears “Thank you for this one, I owe this to you”. This is one of my personal life experience that I wanted to share with all of you that why is it important for men to have a clean shave look always.


No comments:

Post a Comment